Eligibility is on file. This file must include:
1. A certified photocopy of the diploma required for registration or equivalences in the scientific and / or professional field;
2. Certification of the ALTE +4 language level (French and English);
3. A handwritten cover letter written in French or English;
4. Two letters of recommendation in French or in English, from professors of the university of origin or, for professionals, scientific leaders or supervisors;
5. A curriculum vitae (special attention will be paid to candidates who already have experience in the field: internship, work ...);
6. A study project (see topics proposed) proposing a comparative study relating to the patrimonialization of a tangible or intangible technical unit: know-how, tools or machines, building, landscape, or a site accompanied by four basic bibliographic references. The originality of the subject and the commitment of the student will be particularly appreciated. Generally speaking, in their project, students must demonstrate the ability to hold original reasoning in the field, apply this ability to understand in a new situation, and communicate their skills to both specialists and non-specialists;
7. The application form properly completed and dated.
Candidates are admitted after analysis of their application file by the jury according to the following criteria: academic excellence (25%); research proposal (25%); letter of motivation (15%); professional experience (15%); languages (10%); home university (10%). Special attention will be paid to the cover letter and the research project. The criterion of professional experience opens the selection to professionals wishing to advance in their career by acquiring an international diploma.
Admission is decided by the Scientific and Liaison Committee of the Master (CSLM). It is decided according to the rankings proposed after examination of the files by the members of each partner University. It constitutes a main list and a waiting list. Final results are released in mid-May.